Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2004-12-30

Still on vacation
It seems like I haven't worked in weeks. I've only been off since last Friday. Ok to be honest that last week of work I really didn't accomplished much of nothing. To recap, Christmas was awesome and the gift that I really wanted I got, a really cute pair of shoes. Overall, a perfect holiday. I love giving gifts just to see other people's reactions.

Now on the diet front. I have gone to the gym for the last three day and I'm pretty sore to say the least. It was the first time that I have done group exercise in probably 2-3 years, and I enjoyed it. But now it kind of sucks because I know that the classes at my gym won't be the same.

I've been going to the gym with my sister and she is kind of scaring. She's been having serious back problems and I know it is because of all the extra weight she has put on. For the first time ever in her life she is over 200lbs (ironic isn't it, I can't remember the last time I've been under 200lbs before I started seriously dieting). But she has this you can't make me lose weight attitude every time I talk to her about what I tell myself to motivate me. But she want to lose weight. I her own time I guess.

I haven't ate like I am suppose to, so I have gained at least two pounds. I will work on that when I get home because house is nothing but pure temptation and nothing healthly to eat. I right now I don't have much money so I can't just go out and buy groceries.

It will be on when I get home.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other