Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-10-11

Day 11
I've always told my sister that I can't do two things at once. This is seemly holding true for my little month long challenge here. Ladies and Gentlemen you are speaking to someone who went to the gym six days last week and is right on track for doing the same this week. One small problem though…

I can't keep my hand out of the cookie jar. Okay who am I kidding real food is tripping me up. I ate badly when I went home. I think I tried for about a half a day and it was only that long because I slept late…lol. Then of course I had to bring leftovers home from my Mom's Sunday dinner of corn beef and cabbage. Nope I'm not Irish it's simply one of my favorite meals. That coupled with the all you can eat coconut shrimp and potatoes I had left over from going out one night.

As you can see I don't like wasting food, so yes I carried all of that home with me on the bus…lol. For some reason I'm not getting too down on myself. I see it as creating good habits so that when I do eat right everything will be working together. For now it's just curbing the damage. I'm up about 2.5 lbs. It's that TOM on top of bad eating and a very sore body. I have noticed when I am sore from working out some how I weigh more. But like I said before I won't let it get me down.

What is letting me down is how much I had to beg my sister to go to the gym on Saturday when I gave her ample warning. I wanted to yell at her and say "I though you wanted to lose weight, obviously you don't want it bad enough", but of course I didn't, I guess you can't force someone to be ready. I know I am. My goal is to lose close to two dress sizes by May next year for our trip to the Dominican Republic.

I'm already singing the song, "You can hate me now", because that is what I'll be saying when I'm looking good on the beach. I told my cousin I'm going to look like Ciara in her latest video. She's a little more buff looking than she was before, not too cut though. Yeah I know I am aiming to be a size 12 by the end of the month, but if I want to be realistic I'm will give myself till the end of the year. There's always something (like myself) in the way.

But it doesn't hurt to try so size 12 here I come. Everyone keep up the good work. The only thing you need to do in order to do good work is try. That's what I'm doing.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other