Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-01-04

Starting up again
Today was suppose to be one of those perfect start days where I do everything like I am suppose to, right? Of course not, but I have no one to blame but myself. Bad planning. First I was up at 3 a.m. trying to complete work that I should have done before vacation. So, naturally I didn't go to the gym, which totally throws my whole day off, and then I know that I won't be able get my six meals in today. I have to keep reminding my self that I am making habits not just a one time thing. I am also dreading going to the gym to get on what I call my "official" scale. The one I have at home changes every time I get on it, but it will definitely tell me if I have gained weight...lol. Tonight I plan on taking my more pictures. If I can find a scanner I'll post the two sets that I already have.

Tonight the Biggest Loser is back to reveal the final three. I am such a reality tv junky. Out of all that are left I really want Gary to win, I think he as been the least devious, and he looks damn good. Kelly can come in second because I didn't care for her attitude sometimes. Who I really wanted to win was Andrea. Did you see her 18 week picture! Now that is how I want to look.

The show reminds me that it can be done and since I am in the real world I have to have that much more discipline to achieve it.

I can do it, yes I can!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other