Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-10-13

Day 13
I did it! Yesterday I went to a gym class by myself. I don't know if I was nervous or what but I keep waking up before time. When it was time to get up I was pumped I got my stuff together and was out the door. It takes me about an hour to get to the gym because it is close to my current client. It was a 7:00am weightlifting class. The time is probably one of the reasons why I went because one of the things that I hate is the class being too full and I would end up bumping into people.

The class only had about 8 or 9 people in it so I was excited, once I found the studio. It was way in the back. Me hating to look lost or helpless almost ran to the nearest cardio machine instead of taking the class. I'm glad I didn't I got a really good work out. I did feel a little awkward staring at people to see what to do next. Everyone else seemed to be pros. I've gone to about 3 very different classes over the past week. They all have been tough, but I liked it. I've been consistently sore, but not to the point that I can't exercise. I think I'm on to something here.

Next week should be my perfect week. As of right now I don't see any potential blockers. The main one being work. We are not to the stressing point yet. This is the place in where I drop going to the gym in order to go to work early; nothing like that for at least 2 weeks. I am going to the grocery store, so I will have what I need for both lunch and dinner. No more eating out for lunch. That is what I think destroyed this weeks progress.

Clean eating starts tomorrow, so I can get a head start for next week. I've been thinking that I need to workout more. I don't think that is the case. Six days a week, half weights half cardio, and 1 hour at a time should be more than enough. And one more day until I have 2 weeks straight of going to the gym 6 days a week go me.

I've been day dream of being in a size 12, okay more like a 10, and seeing people I haven't seen in years to show off my body. I love the attention. That and if you haven't seen me in a while it is such a huge change. But I want them to see me even hotter than I am now. Since I've been a little lonely, I been thinking about seeing the guys that I had crushes on in high school. I think they liked me then, but because of the current situation I don't think I was socially acceptable to date, I could only be the good friend. *sigh* But baby, look at me now!

Have a great day!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other