Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-01-06

Working out
Last night was so awesome, I went to an advanced step class with one of my friends from work. The first thing the instructor said was that this is an advanced class, I should have taken the hint. He did all these spins, reverse door spin thingy, walk arounds, and strength training. Let me tell you, I think that I haven't really been working out until yesterday. I got home last night and I was soooo tired I had to fight to keep my eyes open.

It's funny, the effects that exercise has on people such as energy or clear thinking, I don't get that. What I do get is much better sleep. All my life I could never sleep through the entire night without waking up at least once, but when I exercise I sleep like a baby. It also just makes me feel good.

I really would like to go back to the Body for Life style of working out, but I know that I really just won't have the time. I'll have to fight just to get in the gym at all. Eating was better yesterday but still not like it is suppose to be. Today is another day to make better choices.

I never got back to you about the Biggest Loser show. It's about time that they sent Maurice home. Some of you might say he needs the motivation the most, but I say he wasn't trying hard enough. You mean to tell me that he only lost 50+ pounds and weighed almost twice as much as half of the other people, he wasn't doing something right. And you know it is really bad when your trainer is expecting you to go every week. I think they have the right three in the finals. I want Gary to win but he doesn't have that much more to lose, so I want Kelly to win. She has really been trying and the fact that Ryan has been down right mean sometimes. I know the show is about weight loss but you don't have to be mean or continuously lying to someone face. Say your lie and leave it alone, don't drill it into the ground. That is why he made enemies.

My other reality show is Amazing Race. The only thing I can say is I hope that woman sees a counselor after the show. Because when she watches it hopefully she will see the domestic violence that she was experiencing. He hasn't been too physical, but the verbal is off the charts.

Until next time.
1 Comments:
  • At 1/07/2005 12:23 AM, Blogger Denise said…

    Great site! I just got here through BE and wanted to stop, say hello, and tell you that you can totally do this (change your life) as long as you stick with it and love yourself more than food or sitting on the couch. Good luck! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other