Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-01-07

Good News!
I passed the Business Concepts portion of the CPA Exam, yay!

Now just three more to go. I'm happy, but I am still mad at myself because if I had studied more I could have passed the others. I also feel so behind because just about everyone in my class at work has passed all parts and our two year work requirement is almost up. So soon emails will be passed around, from friends of course, reminding each other to apply for our licenses. Then I'll have to say oh I can't do it yet and then here comes the "look". I'm sure it's all in my head. Oh well, I'll pass them next time.

I finally went to a class at my gym last night. It was actually pretty good and it wasn't too crowded like I though it was going to be, well the rest of the gym was. It was a reminder that if I am not taking a class I only want to go in the morning where I can have my choice of machines. Once again I am sore, it's only because I am always trying to out do the person next to me, that what I get...lol. My eating was good today, but I didn't eat enough food. Getting better everyday.

I got my first comment on my blog, YAY! Thank you very much! It's so exciting to know that someone is reading, which also helps to me to stay in line to show others and myself that I can do this. Later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other