Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-08-03

I May Have My Life Back!
Ok I think I may have my life back. At least for the month of August. For the last two nights I have been working late and getting up early only to do more work before I go to work. But it is over for now. I have to rest of August to kick it up into high gear. At least 5 lb. by September 3, I still have time to do it. I accepted Renee’s Challenge and I want to achieve that goal.(If you don’t read Renee’s site you are missing out on a lot of info, so stop by for a visit) I desperately want to get back into my groove. I love the feeling of being fit, or at least doing what I am supposed to in order to reach my goals. I feel sexy and boy I sho do I love getting compliments…lol.

Even though I know I am not at my goal I feel like the bomb because I am the best me I can be. Ok enough reminiscing, my current feelings are far from that point and I don’t like it. I’m loosing my confidence and I must do something about it. A few things that will help me on my way are I got someone to recommend to me a grocery store where items are less expensive and I found a good salad shop by my current client. Yay! It only took me 6 months to find it. Why is this so important you say? Well this is the only way I know how to keep my carbs low and protein high to supplement my other meals of that day that are not as balanced.

I get my cable installed tomorrow, so I’m excited. I miss watching other channels beside basic cable. I miss movies, not like I really had time to watch them any way. That and high speed internet. But come to find out this morning I guess my company gave us a new program for high speed dial-up which is pretty good. I am almost tempted not to get high speed that’s how good it is, comparable to DSL. But I won’t have it when I get my new computer, so I might as well get it while I can.

I have decided to buy a new computer now that I have moved. My plan is to buy it the day after Thanksgiving again. Hopefully they will have a good selection at Wal-mart like they did last year, if not I will be hurt.

I’m actually sitting in a training class for work right now. They have allowed us to keep our computers open BIG mistake…lol. My day actually started 4:30 am this morning, so right about now I need something to keep me awake.

My hope is to go to the gym the next three days in the morning just so I can help myself get on a schedule even though I am not going to work tomorrow and I will be going in late on Friday. This will definitely be a good start to my weekend.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other