Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-07-28

I Did It!
I broke the 42 day drought of not going to the gym this morning. It felt really good. Granted I'm a little tired now but that will pass with better eating and a consistent sleep schedule. I guess was a little excited last night and determined that I was going to get up this morning that I didn’t sleep much last night.

I did about 50 minutes of cardio half on the EFX and the other half on the treadmill. I was a little weary of going to this new gym because it looked like every time I walked by that there were nothing but buff guys and beautifully toned women walking in and out. No I was wrong. Well at least the morning crowd was different. Most of the people were older and there weren’t that many people there at 6am.

I am so glad because that was my biggest fear. I know I have made a lot of changes but I am still very self conscious. I thought about throwing out my big baggy workout cloths, but who am I trying to impress? I look like crap most days because I just rolled out of the bed anyway, so why change.

On thing that I didn’t like about the gym is that I no longer have my “official” scale. The one at the gym read 169lbs. We all know that one is a lie. So now I am weighing myself at home with no cloths so my start weight is most-likely going to be a pound or two less than if I was using a gym’s scale due to the clothing.

My eating was ok today up until I went to lunch. About 600 calories in one sitting. I may be over estimating but that’s the way I entered the foods into fit day. My overall calorie intake isn’t that bad so far, but I have to make it through the rest of the night. I am playing poker at my manager’s house tonight, which means snack and alcohol. I swear accountants are a bunch of alcoholics in disguise…lol. We shall see I’ll try my best and maybe I’ll win some money while I am at it.

On other positive notes, my mom celebrated her 60th birthday yesterday. She couldn’t go anywhere because she still didn’t feel that great and she’s happy enough just making it through another year. It’s funny, in an earlier post I blamed my mom’s pneumonia on myself because I wouldn’t let her go back in the house for a sweater. And do you know she’s trying to hold that against me! I had to remind her that she is a grown woman who doesn’t have problems putting me in check at my age, so if she really wanted to she could have pushed me aside and when back into the house…lol. Anywho, I’m just happy that she is ok.

Other good news, FB has two job offers. And now that things will be ok he’s become more talkative, which I knew would happen. It was a pride thing with himself, he didn’t really want to be around others and I think especially me because I still have the job he once had, which he liked. I kept trying to make myself think that he just didn’t like me anymore, but that is not the case. He called me on the phone excited and went over the two offers with me to ask my opinion and what not. He’s a very private person so I was sort of surprised he even asked me.

So things are going good and hopefully they stay that way.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other