Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-07-13

Training and other things
I know I said that I couldn't wait to go to training, but boy is it boring as I don't know what. It is day 3 and I feel like I am being tortured. Just two more to go. I've met a lot of people from my home office. These type of things always have people to cross paths that normally wouldn't. It's a good thing.

For the last three nights I have been going out and drinking, man are accountants a bunch of alcoholics...lol. The funny thing is a bunch of the people I'm with wouldn't start dancing until I went down to the dance floor with them. I kept trying to tell them I can't dance. I maybe black but I lack a little rhythm...lol. I don't dance off beat, but I do my own thing. So if anyone is looking for someone to imitate, I am not that person. Over all I've been having fun at night. I'm just with a group that is a little indecisive, so after all is said and done we end up at the same place in the hotel, which is not a bad place if I do say so my self.

Update on my mom, she was placed in the intensive care unit this afternoon because she really couldn't breathe well, so I think they are going to put a breathing tube in her. They are also changing the antibiotics that they are using because the other one wasn't working. She wasn't getting worse, but she wasn't getting any better either. I am so glad that my sister is there checking on things even cooking my mom food so she can stop complaining about the hospital food. All good stuff though, ok most of it is...lol. I don't think my mom is leaving the hospital anytime soon so anyone out there reading, please keep my mom in your prayers.

I'll be moving in to my new apartment in just three more days, even though I want to run home to my mom I have to take care of my own crap. I didn't finish packing before I left, but I don't think I have that much more to do. I've been changing my address and canceling service and saying my new address over and over again. It's so weird. But do you know what's really weird, here at training I met someone from Philadelphia who stayed in the building right across from the one I am moving to and proceeds to tell me bad stories of what happened to him the in the 4 months he lived there.

He told me that because it is close to the criminal court house that I have to be careful at night because of the people that they let out around there and how they all don't leave right away and then the fact that he was harassed by a group of men on the corner and had to somewhat fight the guys off and run away.

Well of course this has me all paranoid. I thought I was moving to safety. I just have to remind myself that no place is 100% safe and to use common sense. And the place is generally a good neighborhood. He just may have had a few bad encounters because he's a small guy, but you never know. I think things will be ok.

Well I am going to dinner soon and maybe out again tonight, we shall see how I feel. Maybe I'll get another chance to stop and write again after the big move.
2 Comments:
  • At 7/14/2005 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she gets well soon *hugs*

     
  • At 7/14/2005 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sending good thoughts out to your mom! And hope your move goes smoothly.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other