Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-07-08

So Much Is Going On
Yesterday my sister had to take my mom to the hospital because she's kept having these dizzy spells, falling down, and not being able to get up. When she went to the hospital they said she had a fever, her blood pressure and blood sugar levels were high, she's diabetic, and they couldn't find her veins to take blood for testing. Me being the cry baby that I am, which will I won't admit in public, I started crying as soon as my sister said mom and hospital. She's getting older and turning 60 in two weeks so I'm just thinking anything could be wrong.

Today they told her that she has pneumonia and a kidney infection. And it's all my fault. On Sunday, I wouldn't let my mom go back into the house to get a sweater for church just in case it was cold. In my defense we were running late as always and I called myself "teaching her a lesson". And she was so cold that she ran out of the church as soon as service was over, which never happens because people stay forever in the church just talking. I know it's really not my fault, I just say that because of all those old people who use to say not to leave the house without a jacket because you can catch pneumonia. I guess they weren't lying. My mom says she's doing fine, but they are keeping her overnight to run more tests.

The other thing was my friend FB got fired from the firm on Wednesday. I think I was tripping out more the he was. But he kind of scared me because he was too calm. I tried to leave with him so he wouldn't be alone, but he said he was headed uptown and didn't want me around if things got a little out of hand, but he said his boys would be with him.

From the sound of things everything went ok he has job interviews a lined up. Two have already asked him back for second round interviews. So things are ok. But man they did him dirty. One minute me and him were out to lunch the next he calls me to tell me he's down stairs and have already handed in his equipment, badge, and cleaned out his locker.

Before that I was debating his intentions again, I know, a lost cause, but for someone who says they don't want a girlfriend right now sure does public things. Something that was big for me was the he kissed me hello and goodbye in the lobby where everyone we work with can see, granted it's a big company, but things travel fast. Ever over analyzing me talking now, will stop...lol.

Other wise thing are going good because in just one week I will be moving. I haven't started packing yet, but I have two and a half days...lol. I know, why do I like to stress my self out. I think it is just my nature. I will try to do better.
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other