Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-07-05

The Day After
After having a long weekend like this past one, it becomes hard for me to go back to work. On my way to work I some how put myself in a foul mood, first by not being able to complete an online training course necessary to attend classroom training next week, then missing the express train by 30 secs because I needed to buy a ticket and having to take the regular crowded train, and while on that train I began to think of all of the things that are not going right in my life right now. All of this put me in a crappy mood, but to top it all off I went to back to the client that I am suppose to be finished with last week to put together final documentation so it can be archived but no one is here. Isn't this lovely. That's why I have time to write.

Part of my bad mood is thinking that I settle very easily because I try to see the good in everyone. FB is a nice guy, but he just may have too many issues for me and I feel like I'm acting like he's the last man on earth or the only man that will ever be interested in me. I'm mad at myself because I know that I am telling myself that I will leave him alone, but then again if calls and says lets do something I'll hop in a cab and be there as fast as I can.

The other thing is thinking of my sister. This weekend I realized just how much she puts her boyfriend in front of her friends and family. If he's around you might as well say she's not there. My half sister was like you should expect changes, well they've been together for over two years, you would think it would have died down by now. I guess it is hitting me and others hard because this is a complete 180 from how she use to be. She would make time for everyone or as many as possible. Now it's just about him. At first I was blaming him, but I don't anymore because she has a mind of her own and I have always thought that she was a strong willed person, so that makes me think that she is choosing this. But why? Because if something happens and she wants to talk to someone about it they won't have any sympathy for her because she stopped taking the time to listen to others.

Some may think I am exaggerating, but I'm not. She spends every night with him. She no long spends time with the girls. And if she tries to she ends up calling him and leaving early. I told my cousin, who agrees with me, that I don't want him as a brother-in-law because I don't like him or the way she has changed for him. I guess I have to deal with it. I thought because I was mad at her I wasn't talking to her much, but when I think about it we weren't talking much to begin with, not like we use to.

Sorry that I am not talking about fitness, more will come soon. With in the week I'll post my pictures from June. When I look at them I think I'm looking pretty damn good if I say so my self...lol. Until next time.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other