Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-04-01

It's April Fools Day
My job was so kind to us today that they made us come to a meeting at 9am ,which didn't start until 45 minutes later, to tell us an hour later that the planned all day meeting was a hoax and that we could go home. It was time wasted that could have been used to sleep in, but it is still a free day.

From the meeting we went to this bar/restaurant and as accountants do best start drinking. I had two mimosas and stopped my self since it was open bar I really could have done some damage, but who starts drinking at 11am? Sadly enough I didn't leave until 4pm, but I had fun catching up with all of the people that I haven't seen in awhile, so it wasn't a completely wasted day.

At one point a few of us were having an interesting conversation. It was about flirting and from there turned into cheating when you are in a relationship. My views on the subject is that flirting is harmless until it becomes more than words to something physical or a serious attraction. And the other part is to make sure that your other half doesn't know that you don't do it in front of their face and not too often because if you are there is something wrong with the relationship that you are consistantly flirting with other people.

I say this because I find that I am a very flirtatious person. I don't mean to be sometimes or people take things the wrong way. So then the question asked was would you tell your significant other if you cheated on them. I said no if I really wanted to keep a relationship with that person and it was something that I wouldn't let it happen again. The though behind this is if you tell that person and they say oh I forgive you, but I they sure won't forget. It will always be in the back of their minds whether or not something else is going on if you come home late or they see you talking with a person of the opposite sex. I think they will think what are they really talking about.

Maybe it is me and my paranoia, my lips are sealed. And besides if I care about someone enough it wouldn't happen in the first place. I wouldn't want someone to cheat on me so I wouldn't do it to them. The above is just hypothetical, if for some reason that I do such a thing. The guys laughed at me and said that the have to remember not to date me...lol. A few saw it my way after I explained my reasoning.

See what people talk about when they got a little alcohol in them.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other