Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-02-24

I'm Baaack!
Sorry guys I know it has been a long time since I have updated my blog. Believe me it is not because I didn’t want to. My life for the past three weeks has been nothing but a huge bowl of stress. It started out with the whole deal about my apartment but the bulk of it now has to do with work. I am juggling 5 clients at once when the average associate has one and maybe a little bit left over from another, not five!.

How do I have time now you say?

I don’t. I just know that if I don’t take a moment to relax I am going to explode. Not to mention that my hair has been falling out, this is why I really try to live a stress free life as much as possible. I don’t ever want to wake up with bald spots on my head again, not good.

Stress has been the double edge sword here. I’ve been able to eat absolutely horrible and still manage to lose a pound or two. Now this means that I have to retrain myself to eat better and exercise more. I am sure that I will meet major resistance from my body here, it craves greasy fried food ; ) . I think I have finally dropped under 200 consistently, but I’m not sure because I haven’t been to the gym in weeks to get on my official scale (for some reason I think my new home scale lies to me…lol). Since I am playing semi-hooky from work tomorrow (aka work from home, but hey I can stay in my pajamas…lol), I plan on going to the gym in the morning, wish me luck.

I know this is what you all have been waiting for…. My before pics!

They are posted on my pictures page. When I look at these pictures I can see a difference, but the difference would be larger if I were confident enough to show the ones with less clothing on. I have keep looking at these pictures to show myself how far I have come and that I can do it.

Oddly enough just yesterday a few co-worker saw me and commented on how much weight I have lost and one of them even came up to me later to ask me what did I do. I kind of feel bad about my answer because I didn’t really elaborate because I am still not that comfortable about talking about weight. I’ll try again later because it looks like busy season has got to him, to say the least he put on a few pounds.

Here’s to getting back on track.
3 Comments:
  • At 2/24/2005 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW!! Your pics look GREAT!! What a major, in a very good way of course, difference from last May.

    I'm not comfortable talking weight either, which is ironic b/c that's all there is on my site.

    You're doing really great. Keep up the good work :)

     
  • At 2/25/2005 7:55 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    WOW!!!! I'm so glad I clicked on your pictures, you must be so PROUD of yourself!!! What a dramatic difference! I wish you all the luck in the world and want you to know that I admire your courage in both undertaking your transformation and in openly talking about it as well! Great JOB!!!

     
  • At 2/26/2005 8:17 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Surfing in from blogclicker and great job on losing wieght! You look great in your pictures!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other