Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-02-05

Not Feeling Well At All
My apartment was robbed this past Thursday and they took every piece of electronics that they could find. So my brand new computer and every that I got along with it is gone. To say the least they trashed my apartment. I haven't been able to sleep and I've been having an upset stomach, so I'm not feeling good at all. I'm not that mad that my stuff is gone, but I want to be safe in my own home. I'm at work now and luckily I still have this computer. I'm trying to get myself together, so I'll write more later.
1 Comments:
  • At 2/08/2005 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's horrible! I don't blame you for being upset. Hope you're feeling better soon!
    Becomingkate@Journalspace

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other