Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-01-18

Is it the weekend yet?
I am so out of it. This is the 9th day in a row that I have had to work, and the week isn't over yet. So how is my eating? Yesterday and today...horrible! Exercise... the gym hasn't seen me since Saturday, booo. I finally got a good night's rest last night, so hopefully that will give me enough energy to wake up early enough to go to the gym.

I haven't been able to get anything done that requires too much energy, but I did cook the taco pasta from the eating for life book on Sunday. It was better than I thought and so is fat free sour cream. I should bring it to work. That has been my other problem I haven't been eating my mini meals or snacks and I'm eating more. I know my body is having a fit.

The people that I work with are cool, but I'm tired of looking at them. And this whole you can't leave until we say so is driving me crazy. Just let me know how late we are staying and I wouldn't feel so bad. I feel like a kid in time out just dying to hear those words, "Okay you can go now".

The other thing is I feel bad when I pack up and leave when they say we can. Everyone else lolly gags around taking their time to leave like they are trying to win brownie points for staying later. You know what? I really don't care that much because this isn't my year-round client, if it were maybe it would be a different story. Nope, I don't think so. It should be my work that they are going on. On the other hand a little butt kissing is sometimes required in the business world.

Someone please slap me if I am reduced to that level.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other