Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-01-09

I took my pictures
I took my pictures today and my measurements. Everything is about the same as the last time I did it. I should be happy that I didn't gain much, but I am a bit disappointed because I thought I had lost something within the last week with all the good work that I have been doing. That and the fact that my scale was saying that I was around 200. I need a new one because on the gym scale, which I don't think is wrong, it said I was 204, grrrr. I was so disappinted that I worked out today even though it wasn't a planned day.

It's going to be awhile before I post the pictures because I have a regular camera and I send them away to be developed and put on a disc because I am too embarrased to do it any other way. I have been having a huge debate in my head on which pictures to post. I want everyone to see all the fat rolls, so when they go down you can tell, but I think that is just a little too personal just incase someone I know happens to come across my blog. So I have decided to post the more PG-13 version of the pics.

I cooked today! It was the shrimp scampi recipe from the BFL Eating for Life book. It actually came out good to the point that I would be proud to share it with someone. Yeah I know it is a simple recipe, but I can make a mess of things by not reading the direction correctly. Last time I tried to cook it said add two tablespoons of chopped sage. What I did was put in 2 Tbls. of ground sage, BIG difference, and didn't taste good...lol. So I have redeemed myself today. : )

Yesterday, I went to a step class that sucked, I left before it was finished. The instructor did about a quarter of the routine herself and was barking instructions to a very fast beat for the rest of it. Trust me I am ready to try anything new but when I am standing still more than half of the time to try and understand the step it is not worth it to me. As I was leaving she was trying to tell me to stay because "that is how you learn". Well if I haven't learned after a half hour it is time for me to hit the treadmill to try and salvge the cardio part of my workout. She also tried to say that there weren't that many beginners there so she couldn't slow down. I was thinking that if the people who I though was really good after awhile couldn't keep up something is wrong. I came back to do the powerflex class and she sucked at that too. She she didn't try to break the sets up. I felt like I was just counting to 50. So now if I see that she is going to teach the class I will do an about face.
2 Comments:
  • At 1/09/2005 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello..chanced upon your blog from BE. You sound very courageous and all the best on your weight loss.

    letti.blogspot.com

     
  • At 1/21/2005 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You can do it. Believe in yourself! YOU CAN DO IT!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other