Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-01-12

The Biggest Loser TV Show
Gary almost won! He missed by one percent. It's ok because he was looking a little on the anorexic side, but not much though. All he need is to wait for his skin to tighten up he looks good. Not to take away from either of the other contestants they looked really good. Ryan surprised me the most. Imagine losing 122 lbs, which means he lost 32 more after the show. They are all very inspiring.

I was so excited for Ryan when he was able to get on the rollercoaster, its something people take for granted, being able to do anything you want. Gary and his family looked good together, and how they started working out with him doing normal like things. I think Kelly is kinda like me with the all or nothing, I must be perfect attitude. She didn't seem to acknowledge all the support she was getting when she hurt her foot. She was only thinking about exercising, I know that's good but I think it was a bit extreme, you must listen to your body, what can you do with money if you don't have your health.

As for me, my eating is still going strong even though I spend 75% of my day at work. I didn't get up to go to the gym because I was still a little sore and I needed as much rest as I could get so I can function properly at work. I will try again tomorrow even though we are getting out late, I don't want to miss too many days.

I wish the best for everyone out there, stay strong.
2 Comments:
  • At 1/13/2005 8:56 PM, Blogger birdwoman said…

    I did write a post when I first started about my experience with weight loss.

    I started at about 200 pounds after I had my first kid. I lost about 20 pounds but stayed at 180 for a few months before joining weight watchers.

    I've learned a lot about myself through the weight loss experience. I found watching TBL really touching because I remember being there, and in some ways, I'm still there. I'm a pretty normal size now (~145 pounds), but my head is still at 200 most of the time.

    Good luck with your journey. It's VERY worth it.

    (*)>

     
  • At 1/14/2005 11:28 AM, Blogger Andrea Knapp said…

    I totally loved Gary. I knew Ryan would win, but gary was just so cute.. He is a hottie.....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other