Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-01-15

Guess where I am today?
At work.

Since there really isn't anyone here today that I can question for work, I thought that I would give myself a little down time to finally post. The last few day I have been getting home after 11 pm. Yesterday was early we left at 6:30 ooooo that's really early...lol.

My plan for after I leave here today I am going to go to the gym which will make it day 4 for the week. I want to do better, I can if we leave here at a consistant time every night, which we don't. Anyway, after that I plan on making Maggie's Upside down Cheesecake bars, they sound so good and it seems like she eats a variation of them all the time, so that's why I want to give them a try.

Changing the focus of this post, my new investigation is into this Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle e-book by Tom Venuto. I heard about it from someone on Yahoo's Body for Life Women's Club Group. I kind of got sucked into it, I bought it, I'll read it and see if it seems doable for me or what I can learn from it. It was $39 and trust me I have spent more on other diet gimics, so if it does what it says it can do, it will be well worth it. So last night after I down loaded it, I went to the office from the client site and printed out over 400 pages of the book and other supplemental stuff and I am going to bind it nicely. I felt bad because I was using the printers at work, but just think they waste more than that in a few hours.

Venuto does say that Body for Life has a lot of good points, but one diet and exercise plan can't be for everyone. I'll read it and tell you what I think, with out plagerizing.

I had some really great posts in mind over the last few days, but I can't remember them right now. When I do you'll be the first to know. ; )
3 Comments:
  • At 1/15/2005 11:05 AM, Blogger The Violin Duchess said…

    My parents did the Body for Life program and really liked it. It's not really a diet, it's more of a lifestyle. Good luck with your goals! Tootles.

     
  • At 1/15/2005 11:45 AM, Blogger Stacey said…

    Thanks for stopping by and for the encouragement. I know that Venuto meant diet meaning what you eat, because that is really what a diet is.

     
  • At 1/15/2005 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great blog. I lost 20 lbs last year and my goal is to lose another 40. Believe me I started at way more than 150 lbs!

    Heather
    http://www.spiritblog.net

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other