Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-01-31

Happy Monday
Ok, I know I’m not miss perky, but I have to pump myself up some how. This week seems like it’s going to be a dozy. The clients that I still have work to do on are suddenly coming up that they are needed to be completed now. Ok once again I had the time the finish them before now, but my laziness got the best of me.

My goal is to make it to the gym Tuesday through Friday of this week. I missed today because I wanted to have at least one good hair day. Is that too much to ask for? I washed my hair before I went to work this morning because I was too lazy to do it last night. I don’t know how people could do this everyday, it’s time consuming and a workout in itself…lol. I guess that is a plus. I sweat so much in my hair when I go to the gym that I might as well wash it afterwards, but I can’t because my hair will dry out and break off. So, here’s to a week of bad hair days and a leaner me. : )
4 Comments:
  • At 1/31/2005 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know exactly how it goes with the bad hair day after the gym. My curls frizz to an extreme. I usually gym at night, after my grad classes at the University. Then I can go straight home, shower, and be all clean for the next day. Just to do it all over again! Blech!

    seems kinda redundent if ya ask me... ;) good luck with this week!

    <"3 )~ http://www.techtrend.com/blog/taranicole

     
  • At 1/31/2005 12:19 PM, Blogger hearts81 said…

    I wonder if anyone can use those built in hairdryers that that are available and walk out of the gym looking good? Hasn't happened to me. Tried it a few times when I was much younger and learned my lesson. Don't even want to think about how I looked. Maybe a wig is the answer... stuffed in your gym bag. Wash and dry hair and then pull on a wig. No one would be the wiser??

    A Touch of Style ;)

     
  • At 1/31/2005 12:37 PM, Blogger Stacey said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1/31/2005 12:38 PM, Blogger Stacey said…

    A wig, I'll have to keep that one in mind...lol.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other