Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-02-08

A Little Better
Last night was the first time in the past 5 days that I was able to sleep through the night. It started off with a shaky start to falling asleep and then I couldn’t wake up this morning. I finally got a fire escape gate put up in the window and let me tell you ain’t nobody coming through that window again. If they were to still try and come in through the gate the banging would make so much noise that it would alert someone.

I still am a little wary because I haven’t changed the locks on the front door, but I am not as nervous about that because the door didn’t look like someone had tampered with it, but I still plan on getting it done. My sister and her boyfriend are going to come down this weekend and maybe he can put it in for me. I think my sister’s boyfriend is a little crazy sometimes. He does something with the police. He calls me to tells me, with a sincere voice, that he wants to show me some self defense moves, but more important how to kill someone who tries to attack me. OKAY, I don’t think it’s that serious, but hey it won’t hurt to know.

During this whole ordeal I have managed to lose 7 pounds over the last 4 days. It’s such a tease because I know I will gain it all back. I lost the weight not because I have been trying. I haven’t gone to the gym and I’ve been eating badly just not excessively. My mother says that it’s my nerves. And here I thought I had nerves of steal…lol.

Things will get better, I know. Hopefully the thieves won’t try to come back to finish the job because they didn’t take everything, but most things. They were kind enough to leave my TV and VCR (one is too old and the other is too heavy). I think they got away with about $1600-$1800 worth of electronics and some merchandise. I also don’t think they were too smart, they took the little Coach bag and left the larger Dooney & Burke purse next to it, I can’t get over that one.

Here’s to a better day.
1 Comments:
  • At 2/12/2005 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So sorry to hear about your ordeal! Sounds like you're handling it well, though--I'd be too freaked out to sleep for a long time. Hang in there and be safe.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other