Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-03-17

Happy St. Patrick’s Day
I’ve been afforded the luxury to view the Parade for the last 5 hours from the office that I am currently working in. I was tempted to get corn beef and cabbage for lunch today, but I opted against it. I had a feeling that it wouldn’t taste like my mom’s. People laugh at me when I tell them that corn beef and cabbage is my favorite dish. My mom even makes almost every other time that I come home. See now you know why I am so big, my mom did it with her cooking, it’s all her fault, just kidding!

Still going strong at the gym and eating well. Today will be day 4 for this week, it’s getting easier to make myself go. Now I have to kick up the self motivation when I don’t see the scale move. See last week there was a very nice drop and not so this week so far so I have to make sure I concentrate on consistency more than weight loss.

I have to tell you guys, last night I did my leg work out and I did dead lifts for the first time. I’ve never really done them before because I would always start to feel silly and think that my form isn’t correct and the fact that I didn’t think that I was feeling it do anything. Well because I keep adding weight I am crying today in pain, but if feels good.

Here’s to tonight’s awesome cardio session.
1 Comments:
  • At 3/19/2005 12:21 PM, Blogger CheekyMoo said…

    I really like your blog. Have I told you that? I wish I had time to read blogs everyday. When I started looking around I didn't find many women who had much weight to lose. I hate to be rude but it's frustrating when you see someone complaining about being a size 14 wanting to fit back into their 6's. You've done a great job and I really admire that. I just started using a personal trainer so I know all about the dead lifts and pain. In 10 days though I've seen a big difference already. Hope your cardio was great.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other