Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-03-12

I have reached my first milestone!
It is official I am under 200lbs for the first time in about three years YAY!. I weighed myself three days in a row just to make sure. I’m just so happy and kicking myself at the same time. I should have been here a month or more ago. And the real kicker was all I had to do was go to the gym and eat well consistently for about a week. It really sucks to see your goal in sight and you won’t do what you are suppose to in order to reach it.

Let me tell you I am so proud of myself this week. I went to the gym 4 times, I ate well, and didn’t eat at a single fast food restaurant. I did go to a closing dinner for one of my jobs and let me tell you I’m not much of a steak eater, but on Tuesday I had the best tasting steak I’ve ever had in my entire life. If you are ever in NYC go to Maloney & Porchelli’s, it’s the best and worth every penny, even though I didn’t pay for it, that’s probably why it tasted so good lol.

I have come to realize that I actually get on the scale everyday unless I am afraid to see what it has to say. Most people hate the scale, but to be honest it is only telling the truth which means you must direct your anger at yourself. I like to get on the scale to see changes because if it goes up only slightly it makes me want to do better and if it goes down it lets me know that I should do something else or tighten things up.

It’s funny because I tell myself I am only going to weight myself once a week, but then I get paranoid that I’m gaining weight and I will have wasted time going in the wrong direction. Yeah I know I’m a little obsessive compulsive, you should see how many times I check my locks before I go to bed or how many times I check my iron and curling iron to ensure that they are off before I can leave the house. I can’t help it.

I get to go to the grocery store today and put plenty of food in the fridge, so I won’t be tempted to make bad choices by buying out for all three meals of the day. Here’s to another good week.
5 Comments:
  • At 3/13/2005 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GREAT JOB girlie!! Keep up the good work and this week is yours :)

     
  • At 3/15/2005 7:00 PM, Blogger CheekyMoo said…

    Congratulations!!!! I know the 199 day for me was amazing. It feels sooooo good. I'm really happy for you.

     
  • At 3/16/2005 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats! I know how that feels. And to have taken off so much--you've done what so few people are able to do!

     
  • At 3/16/2005 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats! I know how that feels. And to have taken off so much--you've done what so few people are able to do!

     
  • At 3/16/2005 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry about multiple comments. It kept comming back, "Page unavailable." Consider my congratulations two fold . . .

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other