Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-03-22

Right on Track
I started the week off great. I cooked on Sunday, so now I have dinner all ready for the entire week. Even though I finished last week with a mini binge I’m doing ok weight wise. There were just so many temptations and my willpower isn’t where it is suppose to be just yet. I went to a street vendor and got chicken and rice and ate the whole thing (Almost enough for two, yikes yikes!). On top of that there was a party for a guy going on paternity leave where I had the most delicious carrot cake. Bad me, bad me…lol. I stayed on track for the rest of the weekend so I guess that was my free day.

I am kind of feeling a little bit of pressure to stay on track with fitness. The people I work with keep telling me how great I look and asking what did I do. This one guy is constantly looking for my approval on what he eats. I go into explanations on why I say yay or nay, so because I am so self conscious I have to eat right to not look like a hypocrite. Of course this is good, I need this extra push. yeah yeah

This same guy that keep asking me questions irritates me so much because I know what I am saying is going in one ear and out of the other. He is looking for a quick fix and can’t commit to anything. I gave him a copy of the Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle Book. He looked at the title and assumed it was only about bodybuilding, tossed and aside and asked me, “So what do you do”. He’s worst than a woman when it comes to weight.

Enough about him, I live for me and I’m doing well.
1 Comments:
  • At 3/24/2005 9:14 PM, Blogger CheekyMoo said…

    That's funny about the man asking you questions. I have a girl at work that really irritates me. I hate to be rude but she actually says "Fix me, tell me exactly what you're doing." I begin to answer and she tells me to quit talking about myself so much. Hello? You just asked. I hate that phrase "Fix me." Fix yourself darnit! I know what you mean about the eating right. No one eats healthy all the time. We can treat ourselves now and then, but I don't think some people understand that.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other