Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-03-25

It's Not Fair
Most people have today off from work, do we? Of course not! It's like the audit will never end if we take a day off. If they really knew how much I actually get accomplished in a day they would think twice. That is not true I am an extremely hard worker. yeah right

I love the weekends that I get to go home to visit, but I dread them at the same time. I get to see all the people I miss while they try to fatten me up with their cooking and going out to eat. And since I don't have my own car and am no longer on my mother's insurance I have to be chauffeured around so going to the gym might not happen unless I can convince my sister to go. I guess I have to become resourceful and do things around the house.

Do you know what is really funny? I think I am afraid of what is to come on my weight loss journey because I am entering uncharted territory. The lowest I ever gotten to was 195 and I getting close. I almost can't believe that I can get that low. But the other side of me is setting goals that I always thought was impossible. Like on my progress page I have my self getting sizes sizes and weights I never thought possible.

I remember telling my sister what my goals were a long time ago and she told me that I could never get any lower than a size 12 at best, so I should aim for a 14 or that I shouldn't go lower than 175lbs. That kinda hurt my feelings because according to most charts that is still considered fat, which meant I would be fat for the rest of my life.

Now that I am getting close to that goal I know I can get past it. I just have to crack the whip a little more. Smack
1 Comments:
  • At 3/26/2005 3:18 PM, Blogger CheekyMoo said…

    It's funny how on the same page we are! I'm 5'5" tall and hovering in the high 170's at the moment. I'm currently wearing a size 12. My mood lately is that I'm almost done. According the weight watcher's charts I've still got about 40 pounds to go. According to my doctor 50. I'm starting to wonder where I really want to take this. I find a picture of me at 160 wearing 8's and 10's and I think I look pretty good. Charts say I'm overweight at that point. In the 170's my collar bones are showing. My scale hasn't moved in 2 weeks. I don't know that I want to kill myself to take off another 40 or just stop worrying about the scale now and focus on getting very toned. My goal at the beginning was just to get to a healthy BMI. That would be 145. The last time I was 145 I wore a size 5. I just think some sort of starvation or harm would be done to me if I tried to get down that far. I'm feeling like stop worrying about pounds and worry about how you feel. I don't know about you but physically this is the best I've ever felt!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other