Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-03-28

I made it through the weekend…
With more than a few bruises of course. My mom is the food devil eat this…hmm it’s so good. She cooks, bakes, or buys sweets for the house knowing that none of us should be eating them. Let me tell you, I go into the fridge to get meat to make a sandwich, and do you know what I see, brownies with walnuts nicely on a plate and a dish with banana pudding in it. See what I mean! These are the types of devilish distractions that she makes, but these are not her worst offences.

I go to get bread in the pantry and do you know what I find there? To the left of the bread box mini Reese’s peanut butter cups and chocolate chip cookies; to the right, a bag full of snack size M&Ms and another bag of assorted mini chocolate bars; and to top things off on top of the bread box are two Entenmanns pound cakes one chocolate and the other one lemon. Who can resist all of this temptation? Not I, so I had a sample of most of the chocolate stuff.

Well the good news is that I did make it to the gym on Saturday for two hours. An hour long hi/lo cardio class and a hour class of weights. I couldn’t help but to laugh at myself in the cardio class. I tried to do all the high parts of the routine in the beginning thinking that I could handle it, but I was getting so tired and my boobs were bouncing so hard that I had to go low…lol (I thought these things were suppose to go down at some point ha ha). I really like these group classes, but at my gym the instructors suck and the classes are ironically always overcrowded.

I showed my sister Renee's post about how she figured out how much water she should drink daily. So we decided to make a bet for at least one week who could drink all of their water. My cousin decided that she wanted to be in it, but based on the calculation she would have to drink a lot more water than us, so we decided to even things up and make it an even gallon per day for everyone. Right now I am about 5/8 of the way through day 1. The good thing about drinking water is you feel less hungry. The bad part is every time I get about to cups down I’m running to the bathroom.

Maybe I should have started my drinking water gradually and work up to one gallon. Oh well, hopefully tomorrow will be better.
2 Comments:
  • At 3/29/2005 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    woo hooo good deal that you got to the gym...and OH. MY. GAWD...your mom & those treats!! Lol I was cracking up that @ every turn you made was goodie galore...lol

    That's nice of you sis to join you in the world of water, if nothing else it has really helped hydrate my skin. Most days it feels really soft and supple ;) Ok I gotta go, I'm starting to sound like a commercial...lol

     
  • At 3/30/2005 9:48 PM, Blogger CheekyMoo said…

    I did not make it through the weekend. Cadbury Creme Eggs got the better of me. LOL Congrats on making it to the gym for a couple of hours!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other