Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-04-27

I Don’t Want To Grow Up…
Cuz I’m a Toy’R’Us kid. I don’t want to work anymore. Someone please save me. Friday will be the end of this audit and boy will I be glad. I seriously want to stay home and do nothing all day long, but then how will the bills get paid uhhh?.

Then I thought, maybe I should get married to the next man that asks me out, get pregnant, and be a stay at home mom. Now anyone that knows me knows that I love kids, but right now I am enjoying my me time. And kids, well lets just say they are very needy, I know I was one…lol. The other thing is I hate cleaning even if it is my own mess, but to have to clean for someone else because that is my job wouldn’t go well with me. Yeah, yeah, I should do it because I love my family and all that good stuff, but that doesn’t make it fun. So I guess I am scratching that idea.

The other Idea would be to marry rich. In Manhattan I see these stay at home mom’s going around town with their chauffer and nanny and go shopping all day. That would be the life. I know what you all are thinking, these people have problems too. The grass always looks greener on the other side. I think I just need to find a job that I would enjoy. I’ve been thinking a lot about this lately.

Before I started working they tell you to have your five and ten year plans ready. I though I had the five year one down, and ten years was too far away to think about. My five year plan was to stay at my current job for 5-6 years and then leave after I have made Manager. This plan was put in place when I thought it was going to be easy. Mind you when I said leave I didn’t have a plan as to where I wanted to go or what I want to do.

I definitely want stay in accounting, but what industry? What is it that I like? What job will be a good fit for me that doesn’t mean being an auditor? I don’t know. Auditing is all I know.

See the plan has changed. I don’t see manager in my future, I don’t think I even want to make senior. So this means in a little more than a year from now I need to have the next phase of my plan ready to go. Change is scary. I am the type of person that could eat the same set of foods for months without thinking twice. I know I am young, but I am tired of coming in everyday and there being something different. I would like a few mindless things every now and then.

Ok enough complaining, compared to many I graduated with, I have it really good. Let me not forget to count my blessings.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other