Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-04-21

Work is not helping
The winding down of an audit is always so stressful. It seems like we impose tighter deadlines on ourselves just to make sure we meet the actual one. It’s frustrating when it is said this needs to be done tomorrow, when we have at least another week before completion work starts.

I guess I am in a mood because I haven’t been sleeping well for the past week. I’ve either been popping up because I think I hear a noise or I have been dreaming excessively. When I tell people that the dreams are why I am sleep deprived they laugh, but they don’t understand that I remember a lot about them and that they feel so real that I might as well be awake. I would be ok of they were the good kind of dreams hmmm . No, I just have weird ones that if they have a meaning I sure don’t get them.

I guess the stress and lack of sleep are related, but don’t fear I haven’t stopped going to the gym. This morning I woke up with a headache, but I went to the gym because exercise is a natural aspirin. Trust me it works. My work outs have been great and since I’ve bumped up my cardio I have really been feeling the burn (shh…the truth is I feel it in my butt…lol). This is a good thing. The joke in my family is when we were being created and had to standing in line for our body parts we accidentally went into the boob line twice instead of going to the butt line. Yup I am afraid to say I am totally flat in the back. So maybe now with all the squats and lunges and stuff I’ll get a muscle butt…lol.

The scale is standing still. I guess and it is trying to say “didn’t I give you one present this week, don’t push it buddy”. Okay I won’t I’m just glad it hasn’t gone up.
1 Comments:
  • At 4/21/2005 5:10 PM, Blogger zennist said…

    Yay for you that you went to the gym anyway!! Hang in there...I think it's pretty normal to have times when your scale isn't reflecting your effort. I know I've experienced it a number of times.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other