Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-04-18

Wow, It’s Been a Minute
Even though I haven’t written anything in a week, I am so on track with my weight loss. I have reached my all time low of 194.5, woot whoo! Yeah to anyone else that may not seem like much of an achievement, but you are talking to someone in whom the last time they saw this weight was, hmm let me see….. when I was in 6th grade, 11 years old. And I’m not sure how accurate even that is. Don’t you know this means I will have been over 200 lbs. for more than half of my life. Not good. Ok enough down memory lane. Some of those years I don’t care to think about again.

I’ve been getting in my water, now after my gallon disaster, my aim has been at least 8 glasses a day. I know it should be more but I’ll get there eventually. The crazy thing is even on the weekend, the time I usually slack, I continued to want to drink water, surprising I know.

I also took my measurements this weekend. I haven’t done so since January simply because I wasn’t doing what I was suppose to and didn’t think anything would change. Well, 9 pounds later, which is really from a little bit more than the past month, I have lost at least an inch on the all the areas that count, thighs, hips, waist, chest, and a half inch on my arms. GO ME!

I use to call my working out 6 times a week me being psycho, but now I say it’s me being consistent. See what a little progress can do for the mind set. I have to remember to be this excited when I am simply being consistent and only losing a half a pound a week.

For the first time in my life I weigh less than my sister, which is a bad thing for her and her 5’3” frame. I just remember always wanting to be as small as her and receive hand me downs instead of handing stuff up to her, my sister’s older than me. I am so excited to share my news with her so she can be motivated, but she’s on vacation right now.

Our running joke is that I am always lecturing to us about what we should be doing and the benefits of it. Her response is always yeah yeah I know I know. But if she does why won’t she try to change. For once I really want her to do better than me because she was small once and I know she can get back there again. She was in our friends wedding at her smallest and all I can remember is that she looked so beautiful and happy, better than the bride I think and I want her to get back to that point. I think she is trying to do it like she did before, but she is not as active now and she can’t eat like she use to. I know she’s only 27, but your metabolism does change and if it ain’t working fix it.

I think I have always looked up to my sister and I don’t like to see her having trouble with something, I guess it makes her human. Secretly I’ve always wanted to be like her, but shhh, don’t tell her that. She’ll say I’m being silly. She means so much to me, more than she’ll ever know.
1 Comments:
  • At 4/19/2005 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stacey that is soooo GREAT drinking 8 glasses of water...lol

    Oh and OF COURSE reaching your all time low, losing inches and being consistent in your workouts.

    Those were some really sweet things you said about your sis. She's lucky to have you :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other