Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-05-02

What a Wonderful Weekend
I love receiving attention from guys. I know I am not suppose to hinge my feelings on what other people think, but when it's what you want to hear it feels sooooo good. On Thursday, this older gentlemen from my building, we talk for a minute every time we see each other, he saw me on the street. The first thing he says is "Hi, it's good to see you" and then, "you've lost a lot of weight". Normally I would hate comments like this because most of the time I don't think they are not true. But this time all I could do is smile.

Friday night I went to a get together for a friend of mine that is leaving the firm. And the first thing he says when he sees my is "wow, you've lost weight". Of course I was cheesing again. And he mentions it again as the evening moved on. My head is soo big right now. And of course it's more because I kinda like him.

And then one of the other guys that I knew who had expressed earlier in the week how beautiful he though I was, walked me to the train afterwards and attempted to put the moves on me, but I wasn't that drunk. I kindly declined, but just the thought that he was interested for the moment excited me. I'm actually meeting up with him tonight.

And to top the weekend off. I tried on clothes and I am officially a size 14. wooo hooo. And a skirt I tried on in a 14 was too big, so I bought the 12. I was singing and dancing all the way home...lol. I woke up this morning with a smile on my face, because I just felt good.

I accepted to meet up with this guy after work just because I need practice with going out. I haven't dated much and I always make a bigger deal out of thing then they are. So instead of thinking of all the things about him that doesn't fit into my perfect person, I am just going to enjoy someone else’s company. Because the way I approach situations in my head, you think that I was planning on marrying every guy I meet, and point out all they things that would go wrong. Yeah I know I'm crazy. I can't help it. I have more to talk about but I'll save it for tomorrow's post.
2 Comments:
  • At 5/06/2005 12:09 AM, Blogger CheekyMoo said…

    I've been very lacking lately in coming to visit you! Sometimes life just kind slaps ya in the face and things seem to pause for a bit. Congratulations on being in a 14. That is wonderful! I bet it feels good. You have lost a lot of weight, and I'm glad you could smile and accept the compliment. I know it's hard sometimes to do that oddly enough. Just wanted to pop in and say hi, and I enjoyed finding good news. :-)

     
  • At 5/07/2005 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on everything you have accomplished so far. Who of us does not like to hear nice things from other people. To me it is a validation we are on the right path.

    Keep up the good work!

    Judi

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other