Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-10-10

Exercise, Furniture, and Food
I don’t really have much to update as I haven’t been doing all that I am suppose to. Last week I ate well but the gym didn’t see me once. Other than that the week went by with ease. I made it to work on-time or earlier on most days and I didn’t feel tired. I started over today for my couch to 5k running and fitness goals in general. My goal it to lose at least 10 lbs. over the next nine weeks, which should be the end of the running challenge. I have no excuses.

I went to Ikea over the weekend and I finally bought a TV stand. What I was using as a stand was my Fanny Lifter, it’s a step for exercise made by The Firm. I’m sure you remember the infomercials. My TV is 36” and should not have been on that. Well at least you know that it can support heavy weights…lol. My friend came over to help me put it together. I’m so glad I got a chance to just hang out with her. She just knows me so well and understands all of my crazy reasoning. She doesn’t always agree with me but at least she understands. I have very few close friends and she’s the only one lives close by. This weekend felt just like old times. It makes me want to go back to college.

On another good/bad note I’m learning how to cook and bake. Learning how is the good part, the bad part is it’s the foods that I should not be eating. Collard greens – good, make them how most black people do, bad. Too much added fat. And the worst/best was I learned how to make peach cobbler. It had a little too much dumpling and not enough “juice”, but it still tasted very good. It’s all my Mom’s fault. I called her and she began to brag about what she cooked for Sunday dinner which included the cobbler. So, I just had to go out and make my own to satisfy that craving forgetting that there isn’t someone here to help me finish it. I made a half of a recipe so hopefully it won’t be that bad. We shall see if I lose anything by the end of the week.
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other