Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-08-31

Self Sabatoge in Full Effect
I have been doing so good this past week and I only had two pounds to lose for the week to reach my 5lb. mini goal. But of course after I saw the scale shoot up after a really tough weigh routine that I did at the beginning of the week, I decided that all of this extra effort isn't really worth it since I'll be on vacation next week. I plan on being on vacation in every sense of the word as far as food goes, so in my mind I'm thinking why not start a little early.

I think this has been brought on because I have been really hungry lately and I have noticed by tracking my food that I have not been evenly distributing my food out during the day. Most days my breakfast and snack is light, my dinners are a little on the heavy side, and lunch is always up in the air depending on what I am mood in. Note to self, this is something that I will work on when I get back.

The other reason for this pity party is because I decided to get Halal food off of a street vendor here in NYC and it wasn't as good as I have had before. Mind you I don't eat off the street often, I've actually only gone to one other place. But not only did I cheat, but I didn't really enjoy it. See that's what I get...lol.

Earlier I noted that I will be on vacation eating wise because I am going to try and still workout. The reason for this decision is my sister said that she wanted to and I want to encourage her in anyway I can and help her set up a good pattern. Lately I have been thinking that my sister might have some sort of gland problem, but it doesn't run in our family and you can see a part of why she gain so much weight so fast, but I don't think it is the whole story. I'll suggest it in a few months if she's sticking to her diet. She sees a nutritionist and if that works out that's good. I also don't want to mention it because I don't want to give her mind any scapegoats, telling her that her work is in vain, her body is the reason why she can't lose weight.

On another note, ok kind of the same one, but it is the end of the month and my vacation starts in two days, yay! I am ready for the fun in the sun, tropical fruit and water every where. I will also be celebrating my 24th birthday even though it will not be until the week I return, but who said I couldn't have a week long party. I swear the last 4 years have been a blur I don't really remember turning 21.

Anywho, no more negative thoughts from me I will take it slow these next two days and ease into my vacation, no more worries or regrets, we will deal with that when I get back...lol.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other