Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-09-16

Good Week
This week has been a pretty good week. Not stressful at all. I gave myself the rest of the week to do whatever fitness and health wise since I started the week out bad. I know that I shouldn’t take the all or nothing approach, but I think it is good for me, to a certain extent. When I am high am doing really well, loosing weight and felling great. When I’m low I’m doing what ever, beat myself up a bit and then I start my journey back to the high.

It’s my crazy cycle. On the other hand in analyzing the past year I spend most of my time in between. Which is I’ve done really good at some point in time during the year, I feel good, I give myself to much leeway, and then I am working my way back to the beginning high point that I only reach once maybe twice a year. I hope to get one more in this year.

Anywho, I’ve also been in denial about my stats, aka my current weight. I guess I keep feeling that it will go away soon and I’ll be back to normal. My other denial part is when I was using the gym scale as my official scale the one a home was always lower partially because I had less clothing on. With that said my official gym scale low was 187, but my home scale said 184.4 (it works in even tenths).

You might say that that isn’t bad, well it is when you think you only gained 4lbs. and claiming you are still 191. Nope, I weighed in this morning at 192.6, still not too bad right? Wrong. Since now there is only one scale, my home scale, I have gained 8.2 pounds, nooooooooo! A reality check was really needed. I tell my self it is ok to feel good and not care because you are definitely smaller than you were before. It’s only a good though when you are not still trying to lose weight.

This weekend I don’t have much planned, so I think I will do some tinkering with my blog clean my apartment, and all of those normal chores. That will be such good exercise. Does anyone else break a sweat while mopping? Lol
2 Comments:
  • At 9/16/2005 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going
    to bookmark you!

    I have a atlanticcityhotels site. It pretty much covers atlantic city hotels related stuff.

     
  • At 9/19/2005 2:48 AM, Blogger Dee said…

    Heh I've been completely bugger while mopping but I think it's because my fitness levels are horrid.

    I do the same cycle and you are SO right when you say it doesn't really count when you're still trying to lose weight, that was like a light bulb sentence for me and I have a lot of thinking now but thank you for sharing.

    You have to do what's right for you, and if knuckling down is your decision and all the more power to you hun. Don't feel too bad about the gain, you know for certain you were 184.4 - you can totally get back to it [ and lower!!]

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other