Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-10-23

Day 23
I am excited that I am getting things back under control. That and my censors are working again. Say for instance before when I would be tempted to eat something bad I'd think about it for two seconds and then rationalize it somehow. Well now there's like something screaming in the back of my head "Don't mess this up for me woman!" Yup that is my alter ego. I'm feeling good and strong.

The scale even went down over the weekend. I was very paranoid because weekends I somehow always manage to mess up. Let's just say I did well for most of the weekend and messed up in the end, so the net effect isn't too bad.

So, I have about a little more than a week to my month long challenge. I am happy that I have been lying to myself saying that I could be a size 12 by the end of the month because it doesn't hurt to try and that is what I am doing. Granted the scale moves aren't big at all, but the point is that it is finally moving in the right direction.

I am so anxious to see my pics after a month. I hope that I won't be too disappointed. I feel good and so proud of myself and I want that to be reflected in pictures.

I hope everyone else is staying strong and not using the excuse that Thanksgiving is coming, so what is the use. Yeah I've used that one before and probably 3 months ahead of timeā€¦lol.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other