Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2007-01-29

115 Days to Go
I was doing so well until Saturday came. I was down about 4 lbs. solely on my good eating. And of course I haven't had the balls to step back into the gym, which I am planning to do so tonight. But over the weekend I ate like crap, not that I seriously over ate I just ate off schedule and my choices weren’t balanced.

Yesterday I talked with my sister and I was telling her that we had exactly 115 day left before our trip to the Dominican Republic. She had some really unrealistic ideas of what she was going to do. Like loose 40 lbs. by then. At first I told her yeah right, but then I corrected the statement and told her to try and that I shouldn't shoot down her goal and if she didn't make it and got close that would be great.

I got an email from the Tom Venuto site which talked about a creating a count down calendar for your goals, so that's what I did. It plays to the dorky side of me using power point and creating a daily task checklist on the calendar. It is hanging up on the wall in the bedroom so it will be the last thing I see at night and the first thing in the morning. It is almost like a promise that I am making to myself that these are the things that I plan to do and accomplish.

Today was my start date and I have sort of been eating badly so I have missed on check mark already. I though I would have been down over the weekend another pound but I gained two so I have to adjust my start numbers. It's my fault. It also shows me the benefit of exercise in that it allows me to mess up slightly and still be not that far off track.

Here's to me trying harder the rest of the week.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other