Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-10-27

Day 27
Don't you just love life! I was already to do a sprint towards the finish line, but of course something always has to come up. This evening one my teams is giving one of the managers a surprise birthday party for his 30th birthday. That's not the problem. The problem is that for what ever deal or spot we are reserving it is costing me $50. This includes 3 hours of unlimited drinks, a birthday cake and food. See I can't go there and not eat and drink after I have just paid that amount of money.

When they originally said we were getting together that to me meant that the partner will pay and I will drink a drink or two and eat a piece of an appetizer so I can make it though the evening without consuming to many calories. Not when it's my money! Lol. I'll just have to aim for healthy food as best as I can. Let's see how well that works out.

I'm feeling good and we are almost to the end of week 4. I am happy because I feel strong but not happy because the scale is moving at a snails pace. Right now after netting all of the gains and loses I have only lost two pounds. I am sure that I have gained muscle because I have neither lifted nor completed any real exercise in about 3 months. I think my stomach has gone down a bit, but it depends on what angle you are looking at it from.

I will let you know how the weekend went on Monday. Everyone continue to keep your spirits up and I will too.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other