Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2007-01-22

Long Time No See
Hey guys, so it's been a minute since my last post. Normally when someone hasn't posted in a long time it means that they have fallen off of the wagon. I can confirm that statement because I have fallen off - way off the deep end. I have gained a record 11 pounds over the past two months. Yikes! I hate to see it in print, but it's the ugly truth.

Over the past week or so I have been getting myself back into the mindset of eating better and paying more attention to exactly what I am putting into my mouth. This means that I will be going back to being stricter with logging food into Fitday.

Now for the gym, I am afraid to go back because I don't know which program I want to follow and which one will work for me now. I say this because all the programs I have tried in the past had worked when I did them, but once I stopped it seems as if I needed to find a new one to get back on the wagon. I haven't found a new one yet. My other problem is being afraid of what people will think. "She was looking good, what happened? Shame on her" Okay I do this to other people and now I'm doing it to myself. See that's what I get…lol.

It's currently busy season, Saturday, and I'm at work right now. These days are never really productive as you can see, I'm easily side tracked. I know this is a hard time to stay on track but I did okay last year. I was consistent at the gym and maintained my weight, that is the least that I am hoping for, but I'd rather be losing.

Later People you should be seeing a bit more from me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other