Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2007-02-13

99 Days to Go
So how much progress have I made since my last post, only a little. I have finally started to eat on plan for the last few days. And I have made it to the gym, for the last three days. Did you hear that, I went to the gym, go me, go me...lol.

I also went to play racquetball on Sunday. I ended up playing by myself, but that was okay, I still got a workout and I have the sore muscles to prove it. I went back to going to the gym in the morning because it is a lot hard to go to the gym when you are tired than after a nights rest.

So, I have a semi date this coming Friday and I want to look good. I had the outfit in mind I just needed some really cute chocolate brown boots. You know I only found them because I didn't think I would and they are a little too small, but that is the price you pay for beauty. I think I can do about 3 hours of actual standing and not all at the same time...lol. So, I go home to see how it all looks together only to find out that the SKIRT DOESN'T FIT! URGHHHH! Yes, I am beyond upset with myself. I know I've gained weight I could see it in my face a bit, but to barely be able to put something on made me want to cry. So then I got out my trusty girdle which seemed to do the trick, but you could see my back fat rolls being pushed up in the sweater.

If I'm not motivated now I don't know what will do it. So this guy I met him on an Internet site and he checks out so it's time for the face to face meeting, but get this, he goes to my church, but I never seen him before. So we plan to talk at the church get together after bible study. I'm dying with anticipation, but also dying because the pictures that he saw were from the summer and I've gained a few pounds and I'm not sure how much someone else can tell. So this is another motivating factor.

The over all motivating factor is the 99 days left until my trip to the DR, it's no longer 3 digits, that means time is moving. So people lets get to it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other