Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2007-02-07

Why?
Why can't I stay on track? I did it last year at this time of year, what is the difference. We have 105 days left until our trip and the scale is going in the opposite direction. I talked to my sister and she's frustrated too because scaled hasn't changed for her either. I'd rather have it to remain the same then to move up.

I bit the bullet. I have joined the YMCA so I can add variety to my activities. Two things that I would love to do are to do laps in the swimming pool and to play racquetball. The initial search was for racquetball courts that were not too expensive. This seems to be the best and my company has a discount here, that and the other benefits.

Hopefully this will not be another way to spend money without getting the benefits that I want. I have an appointment for Saturday hopefully I will be able to play a game or at least make myself feel better. Maybe this will change my focus to more on fitness and not just weight loss.

Here's to new challenges.
2 Comments:
  • At 2/10/2007 10:49 AM, Blogger smartypantz32 said…

    It's so hard to get back on track isn't it? I was just looking at your pictures and you have made amazing progress! Keep at it, you're an inspiration.

     
  • At 2/11/2007 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello! (I found you via Shelly on bravejournal). Just want to wish you good luck on your goals. I think you just made a huge difference by signing up for exercise!! What a great decision. You WILL make progress now!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other