Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-10-26

Weighing On My Mind
I was doing good with going to the gym every other day trying to build my self up, but I messed up this morning. Maybe I can make things up tomorrow. I’m doing a second week of the second week of Couch to 5k. I just didn’t feel comfortable uping the speed. I will do so next week though. I like to run it makes me feel good. Dinners are good but the rest of the day is dicey. My Mama did it again. Last week when I went to visit she was telling me about how my aunt made banana pudding with strawberries. So of course when I went to the grocery store most of the items were on sale. So, of course I had to make one. It was my first time too. It came out really good. I even took pictures…lol.

I think I need to do a little bit better on posting. I think what happens is I say that I should post a little something everyday, but it always becomes something much longer. I think my other problem is my trying to be more productive at work and not be online. Ok I’ve only curbed that a little bit. It should get better once I get my new computer. I can’t wait to see after Thanksgiving Day sales. What ever one is the best I’m getting. I’ve been watching the prices so I have a good reference.

Lately I have been analyzing the choices that I have been making lately. Not because they are bad ones but I’m not sure they are the ones that really represent me. I don’t know. I just want things to go back to the way they were. Life seemed to be much simpler in college. I had everything figured out and I was involved in enough things to keep me busy.

I was really involved in the church and have been for most of my life. I guess this is where these feelings are coming from. I don’t go now because I don’t want to be a hypocrite. In actuality I still am because I still believe in the same things, but some things that I do don’t confirm that. It’s funny but in church they say come as you are and don’t try to fix yourself up on your own. I think that is what I am trying to do. So maybe I should start listening…
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other