Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-11-23

The Day is Almost Over
It is the day before Thanksgiving and I have about three more hours before I can leave work. I'm not at my greatest right now. Last night we had a meeting at work where they talked a little and then afterwards we did karaoke. It was said that there will be prizes, the top prize being $100, so I thought that I would go up there with the chance of winning something. The first mistake I made was practicing for the wrong song I wanted to do Alanis Morissette's Ironic, but I didn't realize that that wasn't on the list, so I went with my back up song. Monica, Angel of Mine, which I didn't practice for much and I can't do all the adlibbing that she does. Yeah you say it's karaoke and that you are not suppose to practice, but I'm not into making a foul of myself and especially not with out the bribe of something like money.

Well I got up there and I didn't do too bad, so I thought I had a really good chance at winning something. But do you know what happened? They didn't give a prize to anyone! The excuse was that they just couldn't decide. Bull chit I say. I keep telling everyone do they think I would have gotten up there without that bribe. I have never done karaoke before, never in my entire life. I was shafted I tell ya!...lol. Then I got drunk. Not intentionally. It was more due to the fact that I hadn't eaten much since about 1pm yesterday. And the alcohol was free.

Then we proceeded to go to bar because one of our co-workers was performing. I wasn't planning on drinking any more but two more drinks magically appeared in front of me, I can't mess with free.

Yesterday what I did when I got home told me a lot about myself. I'm slightly vain and am obsessed about my weight. Out of all of the things to think to do before I went to bed, I wrapped up my hair and got on the scale drunk and all. The hair was a good thing because it looks good today, but hey I don't even remember locking my front door. I thought I might have left the key in the door because I have a history of doing stuff like that. And who in their right mind would get on the scale. Yup, only me. It wasn't depressing because it registered me lower due to the alcohol dehydration and the lack of food.

I'm indulging myself on turkey day, I won't go too crazy, but it is not a time to deprive yourself in my book. Hopefully, the next time I make an entry will be on my brand to computer. I'm so excited.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other