Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-11-07

Self Promises
I have recently been asking myself why can't I go back to my old routine? I think the answer goes back to the Body for Life basics; honoring self promises. This morning I had no excuse for not going to the gym. I woke up feeling good and it was not that cold outside. I need to make a promise to myself to make better choices. It is all about making the right decision. Something I haven't been doing well lately.

Thank God I'm not gaining, but I really want to reach another milestone. I went and looked at my progress page and nothing has really changed on it in the last 6 months. How pitiful. Just imagine where I could have been right now. The weird side of this is I am noticing more and more just how good I look now, in clothes of course...lol. Hey I don't look half bad naked either. The flaws are just a little bit more noticable.

I just have to remember to take it one day at a time.
1 Comments:
  • At 11/13/2005 8:35 AM, Blogger Lilya Sophie Noelle said…

    Hi there, I like reading your blog (I found you through BE). I'm trying to do some good health changes too and am inspired to read your blog (especially since you're so young!).

    Best regards (especially with that pudding!)...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other