Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-02-23

MIA, Sorry, I Couldn't Help It
What a horrible few weeks. Okay only one was completely horrible the others were only a little. Let's just say it all has to do with my job. Which has starting me to thinking what is my next move and how do I get all of my ducks in a row for what can happen. One is passing that damn CPA exam. It is like that one dark cloud hanging over me. I won't give up I'm not a quitter (ok I can be, but that's beside the point) and it helps when you are trying to build your resume for the next move.

One of the guys that started with me says that he doesn’t think he wants it anymore. I almost think the same thing, but I am the type of person that likes to play it safe. And I want to finish something I started and did I mention safe…lol. I have come to realize that is what I do. I start something get comfortable and if it changes or my interest in it changes, I just drop it like a bad habit. I don't want to do that with this.

The guy I was just talking about was telling me about the personal skills/development class or series of seminars that he thinks changed his life and/or his out look on life. He genuinely looks happy and more comfortable. He was very vague about it and I looked at the website, but me being the thinker that I am is not sure something like that could work for me. I'm always trying to think ahead or trying to find out what is the real motive.

Then I was thinking it seemed like a cult type thing on how it passes through word of mouth and people join pay lots of money and then feel like your being robbed unless you are one of the gullible ones. I don't want to discredit this program because, one I am actually interested with the little information that I have, or maybe it is just curiosity, and two I know I need to make a change in my life but I don't know how.

Hopefully the worst part of busy season is over it is not officially over until the end of March. I started a new client today and I get to drive to work, well starting Monday. Speaking of Monday, it will be the day of beginnings like most Monday's are. Since I haven't been to the gym in a week due to the early rising to go to work and the late falling to sleep, and the visiting the parents, I will go back on Monday. I will start studying again for the CPA and well I guess that is enough new for now.

I didn't meet my mini goal of under 190, but I'm ok with that because I can say that I didn't gain any weight during busy season. Even though I have I can say at the end of it all I am slightly less from where I started. Okay I'll cut the crap, I started at 193.6, some how sneaked up to 197, and now I'm back down to 193.2 as of today…lol. Reading over various sites people have been saying that it is the person's honesty that keeps bringing them back to their sites. It is the person being real, so I will aim to not sugar coat things as much. I do have to say just imagine if I had not gone to the gym I would definitely be 10-15lbs heavier. Even though I am not that far away I want to make it a lifetime goal to never be above 200lbs. again with the exception of pregnancy because I don't want to starve my baby just because I made a promise to myself…lol.
1 Comments:
  • At 2/26/2006 8:09 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    Hehe yea we must be twins because I am the EXACT same way with things that I've started and all of a sudden don't like anymore.

    I just refuse to continue doing it and quickly take it out of my life. I hope work calms down a bit for you.

    AND WOW @ losing 4lbs good for you Hun! I would have most def. gained if I was being stressed. I so agree with being honest with yourself, it also helps you feel better.

    I don't know, there is something about not having the extra weight (no pun intended) of dancing around scale numbers that is just so freeing. It helps you know where you stand with yourself.

    Don't go on hiatus too long again ;P I'm glad you're back and kicking butt! Here's to a great workout this week.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other