Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-01-10

Things Are Working Out
So far. I did go to the gym on Saturday and of course I felt like I was superwoman and that I hadn't lost any stamina since being away from the gym. Well this morning was a rude awakening. It's my cardio day and boy not only could I not run as fast but I was out of breath after 20 minutes.

I like to go to the gym six days a week so I don't have to spend a lot of time in the gym when I go. So, I have 2 down and 4 to go. I want this to be the first of many Januarys of me maintaining my fitness goals what ever they may be.

The two obstacles that I have run into are me not being able to sleep and my laziness when it comes to food prep. I have been making myself go to bed somewhere between 10 and 11pm, but it takes me about an hour to go to sleep. And when I am sleep I'm either having a crazy dream or nightmare. Yes, all in the last few days. Hopefully I will get use to my new schedule soon. My food prep is bad. Good thing most of the stuff that I buy does not need preparation. I bought all of this fruit to cut up, but I'm too lazy to cut it. I was suppose to cook dinner on Sunday but didn't. I redeemed myself and did it after work on Monday, go me! I'm still fighting the what should I do for dinner but I didn't do too bad today.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other