Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-12-04

1st Post
On my brand new computer, woo who! But let me tell you it has not been easy. I purchased it on black Friday like I had planned to, and my friend offered to bring it back to New York for me. So that Monday I started to put it together and come to find out they gave me the wrong machine. Now I'm pissed, but then the Circuit City out in Queens did not want to take it back because I had opened box. How was I supposed to know it was wrong without opening the box, the specification were almost in fine print. So, I had to lug the big box on the Subway to a store in Manhattan to exchange it. But that's not all. I get this one home and the sound doesn't work. Oh brother! This time I could bring it to a store close me, change it out, and now all is good with the world, until I get to the internet functions and protection. I spent most of this morning dealing with that.

But now finally I have time to type, so here I am. Again, I will try to hit the gym in the morning with my new MP3 player. I'm so excited! I need to release some stress, last week just seemed like a dosey. I took a few good naps, so I'm well rested.

I think I just need to relax my mind and be confident in what I am doing in all aspects of my life. And making sure I can be the best me, so no matter what anyone else says I can keep my head lifted high.

I've been feeling slightly down lately. I guess because yesterday I was reminded that friends aren't forever. My best friend from college and I are so different now when we were so much a like only 2 years ago. I spent the day with her and her friends and I just remember feeling like the tables were sort of turned. In college she was my best friend but I also was involved in so many things that I had a great network of people to talk to and she just simply didn't get out much. But now it seems as if the shoe is on the other foot.

To see her as a social butterfly made me miss my old life. I just don't know how to change it. What should I get involved in? Then I thought me and this other lady that works for the company I audit were getting close, but when we went to lunch we didn't have much to talk about. So, is it me? I think so. Just getting my thoughts down. Hopefully things will change soon.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other