Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-11-30

Last Night's Motivation
I know someone watched the Biggest Loser last night. This year the people did much better than they did last year. Just about everyone did more than good on their own after they went home. That tells me that it can be done. And that I won't look crazy if I did lose a lot more weight. All of my life people have said you're a big girl and you can't lose too much weight, you won't look right. Well all of those people were really big and lost a lot weight and they look good, so there, I can too.

I like them showing the saggy skin even though it wasn't that much of it, which really surprises me. It is just a reminder to me that they are all human and slow and gradual is the way in order to give your skin time to tighten. Or if it does happen fast I just know I have to be patient and give my skin time to catch up.

I'm glad for Matt, but I wanted Seth to win. My God did he look sexy! He just seem so nice and genuine throughout the show and didn't cause any kind of drama, but then would we have watched the show without drama, not! Pete looks 20 years younger now. I was rooting for him too because he was another good guy, uh hummm, I bet him and his wife sho is working on that baby now if they conceive or not...lol. And was it me or was Suzy acting like she was on crack, couldn't sit still for nothin. :)

Again watching all of those people was very inspiring. And saying it could be done. As much as I didn't really care for Andrea on the show I think I can relate to her the most because I can't lose weight fast. She as the look that she didn't really look too bad in the beginning, but now, now she looks awesome, not anorexic, just plain old awesome. She deserved something because I think she had to work harder than anyone, so for that she has my respect.

I think I am finally getting the urges to want to get on track. It's like that calorie calculator battery has been recharged, and the remorse for eating bad foods is coming back, what the hell took so long...lol. Next challenge to get back to the gym.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other