Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-12-14

Who Knew?
That you could lose weight by just changing your diet. The scale is moving and in the right direction. I didn't expect to see anything on the scale just yet, but hey I think it likes me for once...lol. I've been doing really well with my eating over the past few days. The gym on the other hand still hasn't seen me. Baby steps I guess.

Things in general seem to be lightening up. The heifer at work has finally calm down, but the work load is getting heavier. I guess it can't all be good. Now it seems like I have a little too much time on my hands in the evening. I should go to the gym, but it will wake me up and I won't want to go to bed. Something has got to give.

Lately, I have been really emotional while watching tv. I cry at stupid things. It's bad enough already that I talk to myself a lot, but now I am reprimanding myself out loud because I can't understand why I'm crying. My sister says Virgos are sensitive and I never really thought I was or at least not when it came to stuff that matter. If it's about me I can hold tears and repress feelings, but when it is someone else I'm bawling.

A perfect example was on Thanksgiving we were watching the tv show "Everyone Hates Chris" and the scene comes when the fathers are arguing and agree that the sons can't see each other after school and the sad face that Chris friend had made me tear up. And of course I get laughed at by my family for such silliness. I remember that it made me tear up because I know how lonely the kid must be being home alone after school wanting a friend because that was me. So, I guess the things I'm crying over I feel some sort of connection to, but it's becoming annoying.

Hopefully I will get over this emotional thing soon.

My new computer is lovely, and you would think I would get on it everyday, but I still don't, I think it is because I have been with out one so long at home that I forget what I can do. Another thing to add to my list of things I want to do, post more often.
1 Comments:
  • At 12/17/2005 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Special Lady: The hardest part of dieting is the daily-ness. Ever think about dieting every OTHER day? It's not nearly so difficult, it's guilt-free and you don't need a maintenance plan.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other