Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2005-12-20

Happy Belated One Year Anniversary!
To my Blog! I'm a couple of days late. I didn't think I had started my blog until the very end of December, but something made me check today. Wow, what has happened over the past year? A whole lot. My favorite is that there was a man in my life even if it were for a hot minute. And of course, the reason for this blog, I reached an all time low of 185-7 lbs. (I didn't just say 187 because that was the low at the gym with clothes on) The emotional rollercoaster with my job; Moving into a new apartment, but not before I got robbed at the old one…lol; and the most resent being the coming change in my family with my sister being pregnant. Did I tell yall that one? Okay if I didn't there you go…lol. I'll save that story for later.

It's funny I remember asking myself around my birthday what was next. Now being more optimistic I am saying that there's a lot. I want to see more changes in me both physically and emotionally. I want to see changes in my environment, specifically in the people I hang out with. Currently there aren't many, so I want there to be more.

I sound like I am creating my New Year's resolution. In a way I am. I know there is always room for improvement, so why not start listing some goals to get me started. I'd also like to thank all of those faithful readers out there who even when I fall off come back to see how I'm doing, you guys are the best!

Here's to another year of blogging!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other