Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-02-01

Thirteen Minutes at 5.4 mph!
I know I just reported the seven minute yesterday for two days ago, but I couldn't resist. I'm really trying to be a runner, well at lease a jogger. I could have went longer but because I was late to the gym this morning I only had 20 minutes for cardio so I had to make the best of it and boy did I. I think I could have lasted, my breathing was ok, but I'm not sure if my knees would have stayed with the program. I was starting to feel a slight pain.

I have had problems with my knees in the past to the point were I couldn't walk for an entire day because one of my knees couldn't handle the pressure. Today was the first time I felt anything running. Before when the doctors asked me if I had any pain when running I said no. They ran tests I had an MRI and the only answer I got was knees are tricky.

Any who, hopefully the slight pain was only temporary. And me on a bike, forget about it. I tricked myself one day into believing I could do it and about after a minute I said lets increase the resistance and 30 seconds later sharp pains were running up my legs. Never again I say. What's the difference between the motion of running, the eliptical, and the bike, I don't know, I just get bad pain on one.

So, I get a gold star today for running, hope everyone out there have done something to earn one too!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other