Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-03-31

1st Quarter Gone
Can you believe it a whole three months went by in one long blink. I would be lying if I said not much has happened. My favorite thing is I didn't give up on my weight loss efforts. This is the first time I started in January and didn't quit soon after or quit when work got rough. Yes, I was out of the gym an slightly off of the diet for two weeks, but when I say quit I mean I'm out for at least a month or more. I'm down about 5lbs. from the start and have lost more in inches. I am still having a hard time to believe it, but I can only be proud of my self. I really need to take some progress pictures but I haven't and I don't know why. Am I afraid of what I'll see? I don't know, but I need to get over it. After the gym tomorrow is the plan.

Weight wise I am doing well but work wise I have a lot of fear for the unknown. I have been trying to fight the responsibilities that are coming to me at work, but then again I think I am ready for the challenge. It's funny how you get into the roles you were fighting without even realizing it. So here I am about to be a senior accountant, which is good news, but so much more responsibility. Well if anything good comes of this I will be getting a nice raise so I can ask for more when I leaveā€¦lol.

That darn CPA exam is still looming over my head. I don't know why can't I schedule in study time like I do everything else. This is my goal for 2006, pass the CPA exam. I need to make it a point that if I don't lose another pound I must pass this exam. I think I need to take the mind set that this is more important and that when it is over I can focus again on my weight. But then again I don't want to stop and hinder progress. I haven't hit virgin weight which is one of my short term goals.

Another goal is to get more involve in the church that I started going to. I really enjoy the services and I think I work well with a support group because it makes me feel better about myself by doing good things. I feel bad for the reason's why I want to get more involve it seems so selfish. Well maybe things will change and it will be more of a giving experience.

See you next month!
1 Comments:
  • At 4/01/2006 12:54 PM, Blogger Living to Feel Good said…

    Hello,
    I just came across your blog and I wanted to congratulate you on your weight loss so far. You look amazing in your photos. What a inspiration to others! Anyway great job!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other