Blog Home More About Me Progress Pictures
Description
In the past, I have searched the web for sites about people like me with a weight problem and how they over came their obstacles, but I did not find many where the person started out weighing over 150 pounds. So, I have decided to do my own and be my own motivation.
Calendar
Recent Posts
Other Links
Template By

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

2006-03-24

There is Good News
I have lost at least a half of an inch all around my body over the past two months. Go me! I really needed that because the scale has bearly moved, so I was suprised when I saw the numbers. I make sure that I don't look at old measurements so I don't subconciously squeeze the measuring tape any tighter. Then my favorite part is I lost a whole inch on my thighs! More later.
2 Comments:
  • At 3/30/2006 3:34 PM, Blogger Flo said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3/30/2006 3:40 PM, Blogger Flo said…

    Special Lady,

    'Sorry to delete my first post. I wanted to edit it but couldn't at that point.

    I wanted to congratulate you on your progress and "gutsiness" to share where you're really at. I've started down that weight-loss journey and am also attempting to become healthier in all areas of my life. I've been fairly successful at losing weight so far, although I've only been at it a little over a month.

    It's challenging to keep at it, isn't it? I think this is great -- having others trying to do the same thing. I hope you've been encouraged by your progress. Your pictures look great! Keep it up!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Stacey
Home: Queens, New York
See my complete profile

Stats:

Age: 27
Height: 5'7"
SW: 232 | CW: 232 | GW: 160
Plan: Semi Body-for-Life


Email: Special Lady

Categories
Blogs I Read
Other